Friday 30 August 2019

Current Events Quiz

This week we have been doing current events quiz as a class. We had to write the answer on the paper then we marked it, me and my partner Ryah got 13 out of 20 questions.  

One of the questions was:

 Why were the parents of a 15-year-old
student fined $50 each by the Dunedin
District Court?

•a. the child borrowed shoes from the schools
emergency stock and never returned them
•b. the student had spilt water on one of the
schools computers
•c. the student hadn’t been turning up at school

Comment your answer below and I will tell you if you are correct.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Briannah from Taipa area school i like the way you said that you will get back to people if they comment and I really like the way your school is doing quizzes and stuff.
    My answer is C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.