Friday 27 May 2016

Reflection Week 4 T3

Numeracy
This is my screencastify. It shows me learning how to do doubles and halves. I learnt how to work out half of a number by using the rods. 

Writing
We looked at a sentence starter menu and then wrote our own. 
  
Here are mine. 

  1. On Monday we are having a magic show
  2. In Australia My cousins Live in the gold coast
  3. The snail was as slow as a old lady  
  4. He smiled
  5. The thunder was making the waves go side to side and the waves was making the water go up to the houses near the ocean and their was a lot of fish on the beach.  
  6. The slippery snake slipped silently into the water.
  7. William Raced into his bedroom,and dropped his school bag and headed to the fridge.
  8. I forgot my Chromebook for a whole day.
  9. The sun was as bright as a tennis ball.
  10. Running along the path,Rowan noticed something bright on the ground.
  11. Worried and scared I try to find my way in the dark.
  12. Madisyn, who was fluent in Spanish, explained the stuff on the menu.

Reading
This is what we have been learning - to summarise what we have read.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.