Tuesday 19 March 2019

Brunner Mine Site Visit

Yesterday our class went to the Brunner Mine Site for a class trip. We also got dressed up and we had to act out a scene from the book The Mines of Fire, our groups scene was when they were trying to get the horses in the mine and they kept biting and kicking because they didn't want to enter the mine with all the gas.

My favourite part of the day was when we got to get dressed up as a widowed wife. 

I learnt alot yesterday about the history around the Brunner Mine Site.






















 

3 comments:

  1. Annyeonghaseyo Madisyn!, I'm your blogging buddy Madina. I really like the fact that all of your posts have detail adding to them so people understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Madina,I am you blogging buddy!! Thank you so much for Commenting on my blog, it would be very helpful if you could give me things to work on, so I can improve.
      Thank you heaps!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Madisyn, your group did a fantastic job of miming the horse scene. The poor horses did try to warn the miners that something was not right in the mine on that fateful day. I also liked the dress up part of the day. What is one new piece of information that you learnt from our visit?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.