Friday 31 March 2017

40bc Book 1

Geronimo Stilton: Micekings The famouse Fjord Race
Author/illustrator: Geronimo Stilton

Genre: Adventure
Characters: Geronimo, Trap, Thea, Benjamin, Bugsilda, Sizzle, Gobbler the Putrid

It is the day of the Famous Fjord Race, a sailing competition. Geronimo Stiltnord isn't competing, since he gets sea sick, but then he gets dragged into a boat! Just when he thinks things can't get worse, the terrible vilekings and the evil dragons appear. Will his team stay afloat?
I would give this book a rating of  3  stars

I recommend this book for 9 to 10 year olds
28256452

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Madisyn, it's Kyra here. I like your post about Mice kings because there is a great paragraph describing the book. This reminds me of reading Geronimo Stilton series-I might try and find this book so I can read it. Why would you recommend this book for 9-10 years? Miharo (Amazing) work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.