Friday 20 May 2016

Week 3 Term 2 Reflection

                     For literacy this week we read Charlotte's web. We had to rewrite some of the story describing our favourite character in a piece of the story they are in.

                                                           
  




                     

In numeracy We have been learning how to do add and subtract using tens and ones. it was quite hard at the start then it was really easy to do. 


I know how to do 77 + 22 = 99  I found it tricky at first but good fun using the rods.





This is my Banqer account I have $1,775 money and in savings I have $103. I think that I need to put some more money into my savings and then I may be able to buy myself a house.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great reflection Madisyn. What helped make your numeracy learning easier?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.