Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016 Week 4 T4

                                          Book Week 2016   

                                   Pj Party 
 On Tuesday we had a pyjama party it was so cool because you had to were your Pyjamas you also had to read to who ever came with you. You also had to put your name in a box you could win a book or stickers.

Book Character day

For Book Character day we have to dress up as our Favourite Book Character and stand up on the stage and you had to say what you are. I was Pippi long stockings Both of  my friends were Little Red Riding Hood. 



                               

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Madisyn. This is a really cool blog post I also like how you have put what you did at the pj party did you win a book or stickers?. Maybe next time you could write about your charter. Poroporoaki for now from Katelin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Madisyn! Looks like you had a fun week dressing up and being wacky on Thursday!I dressed up as Mickey mouse and had a tail that hurt when I sat down! You look very colourful in those tights. You look pretty wacky your glasses make you look like a nerd!! Did you like book week this year? I did it was really funny doing the Olympics on wacky Thursday! Ka pai Maddie! He whetu koe! From Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katelynn I wasn't Mickey mouse I was pippi longstockings

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Madisyn. I really like your pajama party post. It reminded me of when I had my own pajama party and i had lost of fun. Tino pai tau mahi Madisyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.