Friday 11 November 2016

Literacy Numeracy Reflections T4W5

This week for word work I have been doing silly sentences. What I like about this is I like to learn spelling words. I found this easy because it is fun to do. What I found hard was the word tail.

This week for numeracy I have been doing problem solving. What I like about this is that I like to count in tens. I found this easy because I like counting in tens. What I don't like about this is that it was a bit easy. I need to do a harder problem next week.
This week for my literacy reading DLO I had to explain what I could infer from a piece of writing. What I like about this is that I like to write. What I found easy was the question what do you see around you. What I didn't like about this was I found it hard to think of an idea for what is going to happen to our hero next. 

1 comment:

  1. Ata marie (Good Morning) Madisyn, I like how you have used colorful boxes next time you could try using a text box and fill it in with colour.
    Kai Pai
    From Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.